A course of pure mathematics
Bookreader Item Preview
- Publication date
- Cambridge, At the University Press
- University of California Libraries
- 2006-03-20 20:38:23
- Call number
- Evidence reported by scanner-julie-l for item coursepuremath00hardrich on Mar 20, 2006; no visible copyright symbol and date found; stated date is 1921; the country of the source library is the United States; not published by the US government.
- 2006-03-20 20:39:09
- abbyy-to-hocr 1.1.37
- Possible copyright status
- Worldcat (source edition)
- Full catalog record
Subject: at least one page is missing
Subject: Quite the course
Subject: An interesting read
Subject: Pure maths, indeed!
For grad students, Hardy is a great single volume refresher for further work in analysis and more advanced algebra, including number theory. Not quite as modern as Birkhoff and Mac Lane's text, or Manes' work, but this is the underpinnings of both works.
All in all, a real crackerjack text on the fundamentals of analysis.
For users with print-disabilities
Uploaded by scanner-julie-l on